Friday, February 6, 2009

what's a boy to do without his bike?




Over the New Year holiday, me and my mom and dad went to our awesome friends home in Dallas. I brought some of my new things from Christmas including my new bike. I was showing Susie (the little girl in the picture) how to ride a big boy bike. She was jealous I am sure of that. We had a lot of fun playing the Wii, going to the park, swinging on swings, and riding our bikes...except when we packed up we forgot to pack my bike. Don't worry, I know it is tragic, but we were able to find somebody that was coming back to our house a couple of days later and so they brought my bike back. Crisis averted. Now me and my bike go riding everyday!

3 comments:

Etts a Beautiful Life said...

Yay for bikes and all of the new freedoms that come with riding one!

Jim Bassi said...

I agree. Taylor does have awesome friends in Dallas.

Chris and Amanda said...

Love seeing pics of you guys! Check out our blog as well:

farrellfollies.blogspot.com

Just got home from Philly so I should have a new post soon!