Saturday, March 21, 2009

Counting Our Blessings

Okay...so you all know by now, that I am a terrible "blogger". However, tonight I feel especially compelled to share my thoughts and feelings. I am SO thankful that we have a loving Heavenly Father who watches over and protect us. After learning that my soon to be brother-in-law and nephew escaped a near fatal car accident, I felt such confidence in knowing that God is a God of miracles!

There is great comfort in the understanding that God has a plan for us. That he knows all and that most importantly that he wants us to be happy. The past year has been filled with so many deaths and unexpected challenges, but I feel stronger and more complete. Our family has found great peace in the phrase, "all things happen for a reason." As we continue to strive for greater strength and greater purpose, let us not lose faith in the meaning of our lives. If our journey is filled with truth, faith, service and love; then despite all other circumstances, we will find joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree one hundred percent. I just wish my faith was as strong as yours. I love and miss you tons!!!